Old February 8th 17, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Angel Road station

On 06/02/2017 23:26, Paul Corfield wrote:

When the new station arrives it will be south of the A406 near Tescos / IKEA so the existing station will vanish entirely. What is going to be interesting is...

Another interesting (or possibly not!) question which struck me when I
saw the plans was what policy the staff would be told to operate when[1]
people arrive with double beds, 3 seater settees, etc

[1] I've seen what some people try to take onto buses from that IKEA so
I do mean "when", not "if"

--
Robin