Old May 25th 04, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
PhilD PhilD is offline

Default Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

gwr4090 wrote in message ...
I share your puzzlement about how T4 will be served by HEX after T5 opens,
but the details have yet to be announced. My expectation is that it might
indeed be a shuttle between T123 and T4. Passenger flow to T5 will need
more than a half hourly service.

A source which I'd best not name suggested to me a few months ago that
terminal 4 would become a freight only terminal. Is this true? I
don't know. It would, however, explain why plans to get passengers to
terminal 4 seem incomplete.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone else can shed more light.

PhilD