Old February 25th 17, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 12:47:25 +0000
On 2017-02-25 12:14:53 +0000, Roland Perry said:

Only £20 or £40 is available currently, and the trigger is £10.

For anyone with a contactless card it's kind of losing its role anyway.
I cashed all my Oysters in and now just use contactless.

Gotta love contactless. Chip and pin arrives - there being a damn good reason
for the PIN - then the banks decide they'll get more transactions if they
remove the PIN and pretend its not really needed after all. So why do I
need one if I put the card in the slot but not if I use contactless? What
exactly is the qualitative difference? Answer: there isn't one. But the
banks have convinced suckers theres no security risk with contactless. Ah
well, you can't educate pork. Must be a field day for card thieves.

--
Spud