Old February 25th 17, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

In article ,

On 2017-02-25 12:14:53 +0000, Roland Perry said:

Only £20 or £40 is available currently, and the trigger is £10.

For anyone with a contactless card it's kind of losing its role
anyway. I cashed all my Oysters in and now just use contactless.

That's fine until you get a railcard. Then the only way to get the railcard
discount is to use Oyster, until 2018 at least.

--
Colin Rosenstiel