Old February 26th 17, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

On 2017-02-26 12:59:28 +0000, tim... said:

Oh sure. All you have to do is get a crime number from plod

Oh no you don't

then sit on an
0845 number going through half a dozen menus to eventually get through to
some gimp from india who you need to convince that you're not trying to
commit fraud. And then you might get your money back next week.

that's probably true :-(

I've been hit by (pre-C&P) card fraud twice. In both cases, it was the
bank that pointed it out to me, by phoning and asking if I really did
make certain transactions.

I get an automated call like that every now and then if my spending
pattern is in any way out of character.

While if I have £100 in my wallet, and my wallet is nicked, my £100 is
gone for good.

Neil
--
Neil Williams