Old March 1st 17, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

In message , at 10:22:55 on Wed, 1 Mar
2017, Neil Williams remarked:

So they're removing an extremely useful piece of functionality? Seriously?
Doesn't surprise me given the ticket office closures. TfL seems to be
increasingly running things for the convenience of itself rather than the
passenger.

There will be advantages - weekly capping for one, not having to "pick
up" travel products another.

OK, so now we *have* found some features where the new Oyster card's
operation is different from the passenger's perception. I'm getting a
headache.