Old March 1st 17, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] rcp27g@gmail.com is offline

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 12:26:27 UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
02:46:10 on Wed, 1 Mar 2017, remarked:

With the iPhone only being launched in 2007, and that itself being a
game-changer, I'm not convinced that Facebook as a medium for sharing
naked selfies and tales of drunken nights out was happening as early as
you suggest.

I've just checked my own facebook profile. It looks like I was mis-remembering slightly. My circle of friends from the time (I was a graduate student in those days) started joining in early 2006 (February and March), although I didn't actually sign up until summer 2006. Pretty much the only thing on any of our timelines for 2006 were invitations to, tales about and photographs of drunken nights out. The first I appeared in was 19 September 2006. Nothing too outrageous in my case, certainly nothing I'd be too worried about, say, my mum seeing.

Robin