Old March 9th 17, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Taxi on test

On 2017-03-09 09:58:39 +0000, d said:

If protection from passengers was a primary concern minicab drivers would
buy them too. The fact that they don't tells you all you need to know.

I always sit in the front in minicabs and have never been asked not to,
which I imagine would be the first action of a concerned driver. I'm a
fairly big bloke who if you didn't know me you probably wouldn't want
to meet me in a dark alleyway just in case.

Neil
--
Neil Williams