Old March 9th 17, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Taxi on test

On 2017-03-09 19:08:44 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 18:56:36 on Thu, 9
Mar 2017, Neil Williams remarked:

Priuses are a good choice at the moment - environmental credentials,
decent sized boot, room for 4 passengers plus the driver.

I really don't like TXs, they are a nuisance to get into, you sort of
have to either squat-waddle or kneel on the floor to get to the back
seat if you're tall. I can't even nearly stand up in one.

You can stand up in a Prius?

I don't need to, because I can sit down straight onto the seat from
outside the car then swing my legs in, unlike a TX where I can't
because it's too far back from the door.

Neil
--
Neil Williams