Old March 10th 17, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Taxi on test

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:55:37 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:41:08 on Thu, 9 Mar
Like these ten you mean? https://goo.gl/maps/Uwr3kWQE4hk

And another dozen inside, he https://goo.gl/maps/no195yz2Ze72
to he https://goo.gl/maps/bep6nJZHu6R2

Oh, you mean the ones he'd already pointed out? Yes, saw them. Your point is?

Who he, and when pointed out?

For someones who's been in the technology industry for decades you seem to
have a remarkable inability to check previous usenet posts.

Go find it.

And I was in that street only the other week and there were precisely
zero cabs of any sort in it.

Crikey, I thought you were joined at the hip to the East End.

?

With a combination of work and leisure I've probably visited more UK towns
and cities than most people.

Give some good reasons they're better than a normal car then.

Five bums, and lots of luggage.

Sure, but how often do you get 5 people in a cab? The ones running around
here that arn't empty (which is most of them) never have more than 2 or 3
people in and I'm only 1/2 mile from Waterloo atm.

--
Spud