Old March 15th 17, 09:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default FastTicket machine at Walthamstow Central?

On 2017-03-15 10:14:20 +0000, Robin said:

I think so as to guard against people assuming they could collect
tickets from a particular (usually local) station only to find that
that station had no ticket machine. That situation used to be common
(as I discovered when in Suffolk a few years ago).

Yes, this is why. As it's done online you have never had to go to the
selected station even on the day collection was first introduced.

Neil
--
Neil Williams