Old March 25th 17, 09:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow T5 Transit photos

In message
-septe
mber.org, at 10:39:23 on Sat, 25 Mar 2017, Recliner
remarked:

"You should see the other guy" isn't very persuasive.

Yes it is. I'm comparing it with other very large terminals that I've used
multiple times. Obviously there's less walking in small terminals.

Just because there are other badly designed (from the pedestrian's point
of view) terminals, doesn't excuse T5 from learning from those lessons.

It's a very well-designed terminal that's a pleasure to use (and I'm a
regular user of it, which I don't think you are).

I've flown in once (very long walk to immigration) and out once (not
such a long walk to the gate). Different triangular trips.

I use it several times a year, and have arrived and departed from all three
of the buildings. I've also used all the business and first class lounges.

Maybe you are over-conditioned to these unnecessary route-marches.