Old March 25th 17, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow T5 Transit photos

In message , at 11:20:49 on
Sat, 25 Mar 2017, Recliner remarked:

Maybe you are over-conditioned to these unnecessary route-marches.

Well, I know it's significantly better than any other large terminal I
use, and I've used a lot, including Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing,
etc. I'm curious why you hate it so much, given that you've hardly any
experience of it?

The excessive walk the first time I landed there.

When I've met people off flights, it's a shame the exit from customs is
the other end of the building to the train stations.