Old March 27th 17, 07:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow T5 Transit photos

In message , at 03:42:40 on Mon, 27 Mar
2017, Basil Jet remarked:

I wonder where "people mover" ends and metro train begins?

The newish system at CDG is pretty long.

Perhaps a working definition might be "is more than half serving outside
of the airport perimeter fence"?

How about "Does a single facility account for the majority of
passengers at all of the stations except one?"

What do you mean by "single facility"? The CDG system connects
terminals, car parks, and the train stations. Traffic is spread fairly
evenly amongst them all.

Obviously CDG is a single facility. I can't believe you even asked.

That's why I asked. I'd regard an airport terminal, a car park and a
train station as three separate facilities.