Old March 27th 17, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default King's Cross tube station (was: Heathrow T5 Transit photos)

In message , at 13:35:07
on Mon, 27 Mar 2017, remarked:
That's not an assumption, it's a course of action. And one that would
increase congestion. I can remember when the lower concourse of the
Victoria Line (and it's not small) was full in the evening rush hour
of people queuing for the escalator up to the original ticket hall.

You want to go back to that?

They can choose for themselves instead of being treated like children.

The "people who know" will than have to take the long route, because
the "children" as you put it will be clogging up the sohrt route.

Maybe. Who knows?

The people doing the people flow calculations. One of the other maps in
the series I used to make my composite was a congestion heatmap.