Old March 31st 17, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Top three transport things to do

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:49:02 +0200
Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:53:45 +0100, Someone Somewhere
wrote:

On 31/03/2017 10:42, Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
In your opinion, what are the top three transport related things to do
in London?

London Transport Museum excepted, since I've done that.

Surely it depends what you're interested in, and how much time you have
to spend?

I once did all stations on the Met in a day At the moment I have
five free days in London.

Right the night bus through tottenham or hackney wearing a pink jacket and
feather boa single gloria gaynor tracks. You'll get to meet new interesting
people plus for a bonus you'll get to stay even longer in london. Albeit in
hospital - but the accomodation is free.

--
Spud