Old April 1st 17, 05:47 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
D A Stocks[_2_] D A Stocks[_2_] is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
news

History also shows that startups such as this are exceptional if they
succeed in the medium-long term, so what's your exit strategy if they
pull out of the Brighton market?

catch the bus

He's a user not an investor

And they aren't selling a unique product

I will happily take a taxi that is there over one that I have to call up on
my 'phone, even if the fare is a bit more. However, when you find yourself
at the back of a 20 minute queue at the rank for a 5 minute journey it's
time to look for alternatives. If GTR and the licensed taxi operators banged
their heads together they could very easily sort this problem out at
Brighton but they don't show any sign of doing that.

I don't see why I should spend more money supporting a model that is totally
broken against a cheaper alternative that looks like it works rather well.

--
DAS