Old April 1st 17, 05:48 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

"D A Stocks" wrote in message
news
"Arthur Conan Doyle" wrote in message
"D A Stocks" wrote:

if my initial experience is
anything to go by, nicer cars, nicer drivers and cheaper. What's not to
like?

I used Uber Lux for a ride across London recently. Very nice. Wondered if
the
driver was doing a little moonlighting with his employer's vehicle, but
that's
his business.

I'm not sure if the rules for Uber Lux are different, but my understanding
is that Uber drivers use their own vehicles.

FSVO

The point about Uber's model is that they don't own them

but that doesn't mean that the driver does either - he could be "borrowing"
it

(FTAOD - I'm not making some pedantic point about Lease-Hire)

tim