Old April 1st 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Top three transport things to do

In article ,

On 2017-03-31 15:13:39 +0000,
said:

Goblin trains are class 172 not 170. There are other class 172s in
service, with Chiltern and London Midland but those on London Overground
have a unique layout.

They're the same as the LM ones apart from the bogs, aren't they?
They are certainly 2+2 seated. Side-facing seating is not used,
because it would limit the possibility of re-lease after they are
finished with.

I think all the LM ones have corridor front ends, I think the only 17x DMUs
to have them. Apart from agreeing about the loos, I can't comment on the
interior layouts, not having been on one.

--
Colin Rosenstiel