Old April 2nd 17, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Top three transport things to do

On 2017\04\02 15:28, Recliner wrote:
David Walters wrote:
On Sun, 2 Apr 2017 10:31:43 +0100, Clive Page wrote:
My own suggestion for a transport oddity would be London's only
funicular railway on the eastern side of the northern bank of the wobbly
(Millennium) bridge. One could call it a sloping lift, but it really is
a cable-hauled funicular, just a very short one. Best of all, it's free.

There is one at Greenford Station too.

That's not a funicular, just an inclined lift.

Having used them both, I can see no difference, except the Greenford one
is indoors, and the Blackfriars one is a shoddy embarrassment.