Old April 4th 17, 08:11 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

On 04/04/2017 19:34, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 18:59:17 +0100, Mark Goodge
wrote:

How do you fit in your walking boots, waterproofs, fleece, walking
trousers, etc with shirts and underwear for a couple of weeks into that?

;-)

You wear your walking boots, waterproofs, fleece and walking trousers,
of course. That leaves space in the holdall for the underwear and
shirts. You may get strange looks in the terminal, but it certainly
minimises luggage :-)

Apart from the waterproofs I have done that a couple of times,of
course if you are traveling to somewhere where it is hot at the
airport but taking clothing for colder parts of the country it can be
a bit uncomfortable till you can change.

Disregarding the smiley, when I used to fly to Switzerland regularly
for my work, usually just for two to four days at a time, I found that
travelling in winter made it a lot easier to have everything in
carry-on luggage, as a big coat with lots of pockets can take a
surprising amount of stuff.

Some firms make special wearable luggage now if people want to take
things to extremes.
eg
http://www.jaktogo.com/

I expect that shoplifters could be another marketing opportunity.

Round your part of the world I would have thought poachers were ahead of
the game.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.