Old July 21st 03, 11:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ade V Ade V is offline

Default ASLEF General Secretary deposed!

In article , CastIron_881
@hotmail.com says...
Centaur wrote:
"Cast_Iron" wrote in message
Are you a journalist? I can't see any other reason for
such information being written in such strident tones.

Why no Sir, I'm a Train Driver on the LUL but that doesn't
matter I thought it was news?

It wasn't what you wrote but more the "tabloid" style of writing that I
found, eerr "interesting".

Well, you can't fit a broadsheet into one of those cabs, can you? At any
rate, I'm sure that reading nowt bud tabloids all day will have some
effect on one's written style...

--
"EDS herding cats? EDS couldn't herd a tortoise in a barrel
without ****ing it up!" - Anon