Old April 7th 17, 01:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Tube driver: The Job is going down the pan

From Anne Maningas' blog:

http://www.version3point1.co.uk/blog...a-for-the-soul

" [...] the other day I went to speak to The Boss Man about the
possibility of handing in my notice, as I now have an Escape Plan.
Boss Man was understandably quite excited that I’d been offered a
better job elsewhere, but perhaps that may be something to do with the
fact that he is looking to retire – and because it’s quite clear to
everyone that The Job is going down the pan, and that people should
really have either a Backup Plan or an Escape Plan. In fact, it’s the
Boss Man that has been nagging me these last 3-4 years about making
sure I have an Escape Plan. "

--
jhk