Old April 19th 17, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Woking to Heathrow

In message , at 16:07:44
on Tue, 18 Apr 2017, remarked:

The bollards have either gone completely or been disabled.

So a failed experiment then?

At least out-of-town taxis now only risk getting a ticket (assuming they
aren't allowed in that particular bus lane), rather than a smashed sump.

The layouts have changed, with many of the cycle bypass lanes removed.

Does that mean cycles are not permitted or are they thrown into the
chicane with the buses?

If you cycled in Cambridge you would have noticed a year or more ago.

I'll look more carefully next time I walk.