Old April 24th 17, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Departing Stock

In article , (Basil Jet)
wrote:

On 2017\04\24 02:23,
wrote:
In article ,
() wrote:

I also got the chance to travel on the Circle on Saturday while it was
running as a real circle again this weekend.

Do you know how long it is taking to go around? Is there a four
minute wait at Edgware Road?

I don't know, I'm afraid. Mine didn't wait as long as 4 minutes I think but
the stop was slightly extended to allow a westbound Hammersmith & City train
to depart from platform 3 first. The centre platforms were reallocated for
the duration, with Wimbleware trains reversing in platform 2, the usual
Circle terminating platform while H&C trains were reversing from west to
eastbound in platform 3, usually the Wimbleware platform since the tea cup.
They didn't seem to have changed or annotated the platform signs though.

--
Colin Rosenstiel