Old April 24th 17, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Departing Stock

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 05:37:19 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
(Basil Jet)
wrote:

On 2017\04\24 02:23,
wrote:
In article ,
() wrote:

I also got the chance to travel on the Circle on Saturday while it was
running as a real circle again this weekend.

Do you know how long it is taking to go around? Is there a four
minute wait at Edgware Road?

I don't know, I'm afraid. Mine didn't wait as long as 4 minutes I think but
the stop was slightly extended to allow a westbound Hammersmith & City train
to depart from platform 3 first.

Westbound H&C train?
The "Weekend travel information" email said:
"Hammersmith & City line
Trains will not run between Edgware Road and Hammersmith. This is to
allow us to test new signalling and replace track at Latimer Road."

--
jhk