Old April 28th 17, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Cleaner Air For London?

On Friday, 28 April 2017 05:20:59 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:

The UK’s primary energy demand is projected to fall by a total of 6% over
the next 10 years, before rising to 2% above current levels by the end of
2035."

These people are experts and I am not. That is why I am puzzled by this prognostication.

Between now and 2027 electricity usage is going to drop. Then between 2027 and 2035 it is going to start rising again, to slightly more than it is now..

Is that what they are saying?