Old April 30th 17, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Garden bridge abridged

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 03:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 1:03:05 PM UTC+1,
wrote:
No doubt inbetween questioning the IQ of anyone who voted Brexit, wondering
what the problem is of uncontrolled immigration and extolling the virtues of
multiculturalism while living in his middle class bein pensant enclave in
Chiswick. He's the biggest dick on radio.

--
Spud

I agree with your opinion of him, and I'd add self-righteousness
to his list of failings. My problem is that after ten o'clock

Yes, he does like to polish his halo somewhat.

there's little else worth listening to on the radio while I'm
driving.

I've switched from LBC to talkRadio which was re-launched last year. Its a far
better and more varied station than LBC, which sadly has become little more
than Politics FM in recent years with effectively the same tedious program
being broadcast 24/7 waffling on about the same dull front page topics except
that they change the presenter every 3 hours. The only time I listen to it now
is when Steve Allen is on if I'm up early enough or for traffic news.

--
Spud