Old May 27th 04, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Buskers, Oyster prepay

In article , Robin May
writes
There was an unlicenced busker at St Paul's a few days ago who nearly
poked my eye out with the bow of her violin. She was standing right at
the bottom of the escalators and her bow was poking into the escalator
on the left at about eye level for a tall person. I passed through
today and she was still there, but at least she had moved from the eye
poking position.

So did you ask the station staff to boot her out? There were 2 guys
playing guitars there a couple of days ago.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this