Old May 1st 17, 03:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Departing Stock

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:20:10 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,

(Jarle Hammen Knudsen) wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 05:37:19 -0500,

wrote:

In article ,

(Basil Jet) wrote:

On 2017\04\24 02:23,
wrote:
In article ,
() wrote:

I also got the chance to travel on the Circle on Saturday while it
was running as a real circle again this weekend.

Do you know how long it is taking to go around? Is there a four
minute wait at Edgware Road?

I don't know, I'm afraid. Mine didn't wait as long as 4 minutes I think
but the stop was slightly extended to allow a westbound Hammersmith &
City train to depart from platform 3 first.

Westbound H&C train?
The "Weekend travel information" email said:
"Hammersmith & City line
Trains will not run between Edgware Road and Hammersmith. This is to
allow us to test new signalling and replace track at Latimer Road."

I meant to write eastbound. I thought that would be clear from the context.
Sorry.

The previous weekend's email had alternative facts regarding the
Hammersmith branch, that's why I commented on this.

--
jhk