Old May 2nd 17, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Things Named After The Current Queen

wrote in message
In article ,
(Nobody) wrote:

On Mon, 1 May 2017 00:25:09 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Offramp" wrote in message

England: Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, London

Which presumably will become the King's (or President's) Gallery, at
some point in the future.

Just as around 1700 Queen's Counsel will become King's Counsel,
at around the same time.

And just as well email has killed snailmail... all those pillarboxes.

There are still lots with "VR" on them!

--
Colin Rosenstiel

This should link to a photograph of a pillar box next to a tree
which I took 4 years ago. Although Tinypic has been rubbish
of late. Doubtless this has already appeared on numerous London
Blogs etc. etc.. I'm always meaning to do a follow
up. Any local resident intending to stay around could
have produced a nice animation with a weekly snap.
Maybe somebody has dunno.

http://tinypic.com/r/uri48/9

michael adams