Old May 8th 17, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Blackfriars - London Bridge

On Mon, 8 May 2017 12:55:53 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\05\08 10:06, d wrote:
On Mon, 8 May 2017 08:56:55 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
It's the main Thameslink line.

It can't be , its out of use.

Of course it's the main Thameslink line. Surely even you must know that?

I've never used thameslink south of the river so I have no idea of its route
other than it runs to brighton.

Or perhaps you've yet to hear about the little modification project at
London Bridge?

So presumably there's currently no thameslink service to london bridge and
hasn't been for quite some time.

Not to/from the north. There are "Thameslink" trains between Brighton
and London Bridge.

Ah ok. I realise there's been a bit of chaos at london bridge but isn't that
just down to platforms or did they close some through lines too? If not why
couldn't thameslink continue to run through london bridge without stopping?

--
Spud