Old May 16th 17, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default 60+ London Oyster photocard.

On Sunday, 14 May 2017 23:21:03 UTC+1, wrote:
Today is my birthday. It's a long time since I have looked forward to a birthday, over fifty years, I remember hating birthday parties up to my last one when I was six. When I was seven they decided that I was old enough to decide for myself that I didn't want one.

I am very glad that you did something to remember the day by.
I shall be doing something myself when la mala hora evetually tolls for me.
I was trying to find the story of the two women who travelled across England at its widest point starting on the day the rose first appeared on Freedom passes. They travelled from Cornwall to the Wash, I believe.
I could not find that story but I found this good one:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...us-passes.html
....which sounds very good. Eight days travelling Exeter to Carlisle buck shee!