Old May 22nd 17, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Blackfriars - London Bridge

On 2017\05\22 22:24, Recliner wrote:
Offramp wrote:
I wonder how many people have been caught out by that London Bridge to Victoria service.

Some poor stranded commuter, desperate to get to Victoria, and he sees it
appear on the destination board. He jumps on!! What could be simplon?

Six hours later, bloated and dehydrated, he arrives at Victoria.

Victoria at 5am resembles a cross between Threads and The Equaliser.

He asks two cleaners how to get to West Croydon. All he hears is
laughter, laughter, laughter.

Does that service still operate? I thought the LO South London line
service replaced it.

The direct (hahaha) service via Denmark Hill got replaced by the
Overground. The service from London Bridge - Sydenham - Crystal Palace -
Victoria still runs, hence the six hour comment above.