Old May 23rd 17, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MikeS MikeS is offline

Default East Thames views

"Recliner" wrote in message
Most people are very familiar with the Thames in central London, but few
venture east of Greenwich. Last Saturday I decided to see what I was
missing, going on a guided boat trip down the river. It's an environment
that's changing rapidly, with much of the old industrial landscape being
replaced by colourful new buildings.

I've uploaded a few pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...57681056279214

One thing that struck me was how busy the river is with passenger boats
between Westminster and Greenwich, but you don't see many further east.

East of Greenwich is a long way from central London (for a boat), not very
pretty and with little of interest to most tourists.