Old May 26th 17, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default New London & The South East (London Connection) map

On Fri, 26 May 2017 20:30:15 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2017\05\26 20:21, BevanPrice wrote:

I saw copies of the "London" map available at Birmingham Moor St. last
weekend.

I picked it up at a suburban NR station. You are unlikely to get it at a
TfL managed station. St Pancras Thameslink is usually a good bet.

Not seen recently at various SE/LO stations.
I might be passing through STP next week so I'll try to keep a look
out. The locations suggested a concentration on long-distance
passengers while IME many people in London don't seem to know about
anything not on the Underground map; they can be somewhat joyful when
they find that an hour-long journey in and out of London can be
replaced by a five minute NR journey.

I think I saw some in Newcastle last year as well, bizarrely, but
nothing for the Newcastle area.

Possibly "won't fit our racks" for TfL who usually only seem to have a
rack for Underground maps or anything that size.

---
http://www.avg.com