Old May 27th 17, 07:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New London & The South East (London Connection) map

In message , at 14:26:23 on Fri, 26 May 2017,
Anna Noyd-Dryver remarked:
The only differences I've spotted are obeli added to various Waterloo
served stations, and Cambridge North. There is no indication that there
are hardly any trains serving both Cambridge North and Waterbeach,
which somewhat defeats the point of a map at all.

Are there any maps which indicate that sort of thing?

Something which shows *routes* rather than *lines* - early VWC route maps
for example.

http://www.projectmapping.co.uk/Reviews/Resources/Virgin%20WC%20Dec%2008%20tmbtbl%20map.jpg

OK, I'll hand you that one.

There are similar maps published by GN - although I note this one
doesn't have Cambridge North - Doh!

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/static...eat_Northern_r
oute_map.pdf