Old May 27th 17, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
D A Stocks[_2_] D A Stocks[_2_] is offline

Default BA IT collapse -- what effect on ttains?

"Recliner" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/27/british-airways-chaos-computer-systems-crash-across-world-causing/

I'm certainly glad I wasn't flying today! All was smooth when I flew out
from Heathrow on Wednesday, and I hope it will be back to normal on
Friday.
But I wonder what effect it's had on trains serving Heathrow and Gatwick?

Looking at Realtime Trains just about everything at Gatwick looks to have
been on time throughout the day, but I'm not sure how 'normal' that is!

--
DAS