Old May 28th 04, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
captain radio captain radio is offline

Default Strike Action

I would like to see any of my staff siting in 'kiosk' and reading the
sun.Why don't you try standing on your feet for 7+ hours a day and dealing
with customers from stupid to plain obnoxious.People who think a uniform is
soft target and they can vent all there anger and agression on.Working all
hours to take home a decent working wage, if it is such a cushy number why
are there not people desperate to join?

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Andrew P Smith" wrote in message

32 hour, 4 day week?

I do 32 hours in 3 days!!!!!

But sitting in a kiosk reading The Sun is a tiring job.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped