Old June 8th 17, 09:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Post Office Railway open from 28th July

tim... wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 19:36:31 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 13:18:02 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Graeme Wall" wrote in message
news On 08/06/2017 01:02, Basil Jet wrote:

In the diary.

you really have to go on the first day

He may not have put it in the diary for the first day :-)

but surely if the intention is to visit at some time in the future, you
can
remember a more approximate date (August for example) without diarising it

Personally, no. If I want to do something I find it best to get it
into the diary (a) to stop me arranging something else on the same day
by mistake and (b) as an incentive to make it happen. I sometimes
put TV programmes in the diary to make sure I don't forget to watch or
record.

but "catch up" excepted (which doesn't always work) you may only get one
chance to watch/record a TV program

once this museum is open, there are hundreds of future occasion that you can
visit

Yes, I would deliberately avoid the first day. I'd rather go when any early
glitches have been sorted, and it's less crowded.