Old May 28th 04, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Strike Action

In article , gs writes

How many times have people been to a tube station and there is a queue
stretching out the door. 2 out of the three payment windows
are closed and the person serving has trouble performing
even the most basic task of processing an oyster card application
with any speed or haste plus all the automated machines are broken
or have no change. Whats worse there are other staff having a chat and
a coffee
and smirking at the length of the queues.

You moan on about the abuse you get, why do you think that is?

There are specific exams to be taken to work in the ticket office - if
you haven't passed it you can't handle the cash.

I agree that ticket machines failing is a real pain.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this