Old June 12th 17, 07:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Epping to Ongar QEII Beer Festival

On 12/06/2017 01:25, wrote:
In article ,
(Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
08:01:41 on Sun, 11 Jun 2017,
remarked:

some stupidly short-sighted decisions were taken up to the 1970s.

Some might say failing to build Ringways 1-4 was one of those!

Certainly not! I never knew you were such a petrolhead.

I'm not a petrolhead as such, but sometimes private cars are the
least worst way to empower the requisite number of journeys.

In London? Are you mad??!!

Even those of us who live in London, sometimes like to leave London and
apparently places in the provincess aren't as well served by public
transport.