Old June 12th 17, 08:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Epping to Ongar QEII Beer Festival

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:46:39 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 19:25:56
on Sun, 11 Jun 2017, remarked:
some stupidly short-sighted decisions were taken up to the 1970s.

Some might say failing to build Ringways 1-4 was one of those!

Certainly not! I never knew you were such a petrolhead.

I'm not a petrolhead as such, but sometimes private cars are the
least worst way to empower the requisite number of journeys.

In London? Are you mad??!!

No. Avoiding London, which is what the Ringways were for.

I'm not sure you can say with a straight face that the north circular avoids
london given its about 5 miles inside it!

--
Spud