Old June 16th 17, 12:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Belle Isle junction

I took a few pictures of Belle Isle junction from a northbound GN
train, which show that it has already acquired plenty of graffiti long
before any service trains use the new tunnels:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...5056/lightbox/

I wondered if the black rubber panels between the tracks are there
just while work continues, or if they will be there permanently?

I also notice that there is quite a steep 1:28 gradient to drop below
the Regents Canal, very nearly as steep as the gradient just north of
Farringon.