Old July 1st 17, 11:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default Lancaster Gate reopens

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:45:16 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at
07:17:45 on Tue, 27 Jun 2017, Offramp remarked:

The enigmatic Lancaster Gate has reopened. I think I have used that
station once in 40 years. All I remember about the area is that there
is a hotel there.

I've been there a few times; at one point the hotel was a favourite for
small conferences and exhibitions.

Oh boy, Mr Perry. I cannot resist an OT smirk.

Do you mean two people... and I'll show you mine if you'll show me
yours?