Old July 5th 17, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Crossrail access to Heathrow still not settled

On 05.07.17 20:04, John Levine wrote:
In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Of course, the system can be smart enough not to charge if someone does
touch in at a Heathrow station and touches out again a few minutes later at
a different, or even the same, Heathrow station.

The tube does that now, but I agree that gating the HeX and Connect will make life
for casual users far more exciting.

Do many people use the train just to get between terminals, as opposed
to continuing on or changing to another train? I'd think that most
people changing terminals would use the airside buses.

Remind me, BTW, please: All journeys on the Picc between T5, T4 and T123
are free, are they not?