Old July 6th 17, 12:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Crossrail access to Heathrow still not settled

In article , () wrote:

On 05.07.17 20:04, John Levine wrote:
In article

-s
eptember.org,
Recliner wrote:
Of course, the system can be smart enough not to charge if someone does
touch in at a Heathrow station and touches out again a few minutes
later at a different, or even the same, Heathrow station.

The tube does that now, but I agree that gating the HeX and Connect will
make life for casual users far more exciting.

Do many people use the train just to get between terminals, as opposed
to continuing on or changing to another train? I'd think that most
people changing terminals would use the airside buses.

Remind me, BTW, please: All journeys on the Picc between T5, T4 and
T123 are free, are they not?

Including to T4 which can only be done via Hatton Cross?

--
Colin Rosenstiel