Old July 6th 17, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Brentford branch

RAIL says a shuttle from Brentford's Golden Mile to Southall Station is
being seriously considered. Personally I think Brentford - Ealing
Hospital - Hanwell - Greenford - South Ruislip makes more sense, but
would obviously cost more, however I don't think any demolition would be
required. It would mean the nice new shuttle platform they put in at
West Ealing would become disused though.