Old July 6th 17, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Levine John Levine is offline

Default Crossrail access to Heathrow still not settled

In article ,
tim... wrote:
The statement:

"most people changing terminals would use the airside buses" implies
"most people with a need to change terminals ARE already airside"

I was supplying cases where they were landside.

Right, that was my question. How many people need to change terminals
landside. The Airlink nonsense is a plausible case, as I suppose is
people connecting between T4 or T5 and coaches at the coach terminal.

But how many people is that, compared to people who connnect to
another flight, or arrive or leave in ways that don't require an
intermediate terminal change?

R's,
John

PS: fun fact: the Heathrow web site says about passenger counts:

* Daily average total number: 206,800 (51% arrivals / 49% departures)

Who are those 4136 people a day who arrive but never leave? Does this
have something to do with brexit?