Old July 12th 17, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Willesden Junction To Finsbury Park

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 18:12:12 UTC+1, wrote:
On 12.07.17 10:05, Robin9 wrote:
I have only two uses for You Tube and one of them is watching cab view
videos of train journeys. I find these fascinating and a recent upload
is especially interesting.

Agreed.

I generally find that much YouTube content is mainly just junk, though
there are some interesting things now and again.

I like cricket and there is a lot of very good old cricket footage.